Melafix Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GuppyLover

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I had to take my QT down because the filter broke, I was going to move my GBR with a Ulcer/Tumor/Abscess to it and set it back up but the new filter won't fit in it and its almost impossible to dose a 2 gal with meds. I'm sure I can figure out something if I shouldn't but can I treat the whole tank?? My Mom is worried it will mess up the parameters like the ich meds did so I am iffy about putting it in.

Oh and it also said it can cause cancer and reproductive harm according to the state of California, could it effect my fish breeding wise??

GuppyLover said:
Oh and it also said it can cause cancer and reproductive harm according to the state of California, could it effect my fish breeding wise??

Honestly, I think almost everything is known to cause cancer is California haha jk

Fishkeeper26 said:
Honestly, I think almost everything is known to cause cancer is California haha jk

Hahaha!! Thanks for your help! Fingers crossed it helps my poor little girl, she really isn't looking good.

I TOTALLY agree, just look at any tag. A ton of items are known to the state of California to do something.

Melafix hasn't harmed anything in my tank, everything is fine after I used it.

I swear by Melafix, it saved my blackmore after he lost his eye

I love Melafix! It saved my platies' tails when they had some kind of fungus or bacterial infection! It works great!

Back
Top Bottom