Molly is being a bully

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brew86uk

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys having big problems with my sliver male molly is attacking all my fish in my tank Angel fish kissing fish golden gourami being a rich bully anyone can help me please thanks

Tank is 45G I have 12 fish one big pleco is the rest gourami fish water is spot on

But also an angel? What types of gourami?

Rather than "spot on," what are your parameters? All fish need 0 ammonia and nitrite, but different species like different pHs and hardnesses.

I would personally take out the bully. It only gets worse. There's no real solution. One thing that has worked for me in the past though, is putting the bully in a net overnight. They don't like it and sometimes it works to calm them down. Worked great for my Red Tail Shark.

I would personally take out the bully. It only gets worse. There's no real solution. One thing that has worked for me in the past though, is putting the bully in a net overnight. They don't like it and sometimes it works to calm them down. Worked great for my Red Tail Shark.

I have took him back to the shop and got me 2 rams IMG_1994.jpg

For future reference mollys have a tendency to nip at others to establish dominance. When I first got my Molly's it took a week or two for things to calm down in the tank. The nipping usually doesn't damage the other fish they just lIke to set up their hierarchy.

I have got rid now I had him months just was getting out of control lol

Back
Top Bottom