Molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

happyfish2131

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Could a female creamsicle Molly breed with a silver Molly jw my friend wants to know?

Yes! Also, a female can store sperm for three months... So if they are pregnant, and new, it might be a different Molly altogether.

Keel And if the creamsicle has babies what type of Molly might they be?...

She is the one on the right and the silver Molly is on the left they stay close together

happyfish2131 said:
Keel And if the creamsicle has babies what type of Molly might they be?...

Well, if she bred with another Molly before coming into this tank, she could become pregnant...that was what I meant...so the fry would be a combination of her type and the father's type.

What pretty fish!

Thanks, and she doesn't seem pregnant. And i made a mistake my friends are wondering if my new fish could mate with the other Molly sorry

Ok and I have another question my new creamsicle Molly is swimming away from my silver Molly when it's trying to breed is that normal?

happyfish2131 said:
It's one to one...

If you have two or more females to one male, your male won't chase the one female as much. Males are known to stress females out because of the want to try and mate with her all of the time, sometimes even to the point of death.

Back
Top Bottom