monini 90g reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MONINI

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi guys i want to share my new project and at the same time get some advice, hope everything work out

img_1087933_0_1820a9dc7ebdea1ac006eb9cb8485a36.jpg
img_1087933_1_81d628dc5c05cfde35cc624d3fb33bed.jpg
img_1087933_2_1a7df1fb7ce32d0b5a70c4114a39c100.jpg

This pics are almost a month old when i just got my tank and the LED lights that im gona be using as my main lighting system. monday i got my RO/DI installed, yesterday i did all the pvc work going to the sump, today i just finish setting-up the live rock the way i want it to look and put a bag of live sand...i took pics of all this process and tomorrow ill download them to share it...thanx for your posts guys!

came late from work and about to go to sleep.... i just mixed some salt but still filling the tank with the ro/di... is taking for ever.....

NOICE TV!!

And nice tank. It's going to look sweet. I'm going to follow this build.. see where it goes. But we all expect more pictures, so deliver! ;)

This pics are almost a month old when i just got my tank and the LED lights that im gona be using as my main lighting system.
I assume then this will be a fish only or fish with live rock tank? Very few, if any photosynthetic corals will survive under that lighting.

Long time

Actually i didnt have enought time to work on my project due to my job... I have some pics that have to upload on photo bucket and share with you guys....sorry for not sharing what i did so far but i promise ill take some time this weekend to share all this pics...and i changed my plans about the led project...after testing 300 super bright leds...i was not happy so i order a 48"lamp that has two 250w ballast for the two mh, plus four actnic t5 and 8 moon lights...

if i recall its 300 ho leds total. its not all about how much it puts out, its the lumens
Not true at all. Lumen have nothing to do with photosynthesis. You are concerned with PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) and those LED's produce very little.

Back
Top Bottom