Mp40 or tunze wave box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbiesamp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What makes the water more like the real ocean water more wave more current more ocean ??!
Let me know what's better I want storms and just as much like nature as possible

MP40. Overwhelming amount of happy customers and great results like extended polyps, etc. More random flow. Also, no heat b/c the pump is on the outside and doesn't take up a bunch of room like other powerheads.

I work at a saltwater fish store and I have never been able to make a wave with a mp10 or 40 and I've never worked with a !?

Love my tunze. The customer service sold me

My two tunze makes waves

To be fair are you talking a "wave box" or a "wave controller" big price difference. Them you'd need 2 Tunze power heads...

Mp10 comes with everything you need.

The mp10 will give you numerous modes, a cleaning mode(it just helps kick up debris before water changes) it also lets you set the percentage of power from 10% to 100%. You can also set up the night time mode where you can have the mp10 slow down kinda like making the "ocean" calm at night.

Another thing with the mp10 is the "dry" side has the motor so no heat issues. The "wet" side is the propeller.

I'm sure the Tunze wave box or wave controllers are good products but I can't speak on them as I own a mp10 and I'm very happy with it.

I did however have a Tunze 9002 skimmer for my BC29... I later found out it couldn't fly.

Here's my first video when I first set up my mp10. I'm gonna make a new one tonight. I'll post it later. This one is reef crest. I now use lagoons for which seems to be the sweet spot for my tank.

Back
Top Bottom