Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay. Well I have little "marine-s- pellets" and "instant ocean brine shrimp" gel packet things

Mr. rY said:
Update: heres my happy livestocks

Heres the best of friends!

Found a red dragonet thats trained to eat frozen foods :)

How long have u had the yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp for? I got a baby candy pistol shrimp about a week ago and haven't seen em since I put him in, I hope he's doing well. I have a diamond watchman goby and I want them to pair

I had a diamond before it jumped out, him and the pistol never paired up. When i bought a ywg, it paired up right away with my pistol. I had them both for like a month now

I'm so jealous that you have that great picture of your pistol shrimp/goby!!!! I have a pair That are also the best of buds but they haven't come fully out of their burrow yet! They come to the burrow openings at mealtime and grab food, but then head right back into the burrow. :( I'll see them durin their construction projects, but never just chillin on the sand. That's such a great picture! I had my pistol shrimp first for about a week or so, then bought the yellow goby and released him near one of the openings that had actually closed up a little with sand. The goby immediately peeked into the opening and then I saw the pistol shrimp was opening up the hole so the goby could get in!!! They've been inseparable ever since. :) they're Smokey and Bandit.

Beengirl said:
I'm so jealous that you have that great picture of your pistol shrimp/goby!!!! I have a pair That are also the best of buds but they haven't come fully out of their burrow yet! They come to the burrow openings at mealtime and grab food, but then head right back into the burrow. :( I'll see them durin their construction projects, but never just chillin on the sand. That's such a great picture! I had my pistol shrimp first for about a week or so, then bought the yellow goby and released him near one of the openings that had actually closed up a little with sand. The goby immediately peeked into the opening and then I saw the pistol shrimp was opening up the hole so the goby could get in!!! They've been inseparable ever since. :) they're Smokey and Bandit.

Dont worry theyll come out more often once they get used to their surroundings :)

Beengirl said:

Dont worry theyll come out and stay longer on the sand more often once they get used to their surroundings

I hope they do start hanging out on the sand!! That'll be so great!! Good luck with your build! It's looking great!

I noticed one of the claws of my pistol is missing will it grow back? I dnt know whats the cause maybe too much sand sifting??

Ouch!!! it's completely gone...? Never seen that before... Generally it will grow back within the current skeleton and only show up once he sheds.

Idk how he lost it. Most of the time he just sifts sand and build tunnels, i saw him once though moving this one big rock which he did moved it and i was amaze how strong he was lol. Hopefully olit grows back quick i feel bad becuz he cant sifts properly.

He'll be fine... Tiger shrimps are tough cookies. Just make sure he is eating fine and there is no infection (discoloration) where the claw broke off from.

Mr. rY said:
Can anybody tell me whats going on to my frogs mouth i see a bubble idk if its good

Did the tank get hot today? Mine got a type of bubble when mine overheated.

Or..it could be splitting. Its hard to tell but hopefully!!

Im guessing ur right my temp goes up to 84. At time like this at socal its too hot, outside it goes up to 115. Ac, frozen bottles, fan does help but when im not home, i go home with 84 deg. Par r good ph8.3, amm 0, trite 0 trate 0.5

Back
Top Bottom