Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are not too hard to keep... Moderate water flow as they are filter feeders lighting is not an issue as they don't need light to survive... The main thing to sort is making sure that the whole don't get clogged with dirt and also not to place it near a skinner outlet as air bubbles can also cause major issues... Is not it is super... My Gobi's and shrimp love to hang out in it :)

*skimmer.... Sorry operating off the mobile app so have to put up with the auto correct option.

Hey reefers! Im back!:)) well heres an update on my 9-month old reef tank nothing much change, no additions, sadly lost my 6-line wrasse, pistol, a long time ago well. I still have my corals, ywg, pair of percula and my red dragonet :) heres some pics

image-3891827661.jpg

image-1279031182.jpg

image-1740956529.jpg

And btw im stil fighting a war with the hair algaes lol

Found your thread. :) looking good man. Love the placement of your leathers. They really create a nice backdrop. Nice to see you are back with us. :)

Oh cool!!! :) just have an eye on the guy they are known to nip at corals... But he looks great!

Thanks craig! Urchins spines r so scary lol r they expensive? Or r they hardy? I dnt know nothing about them, ill ask my lfs if they have them

Well they are real hardy and lots of hobbyists have them as a part of their clean up crew... They do an excellent job with algae. But make sure it is the pincushion urchin as it has short spines that can be easily avoided.

Do they harm corals? I dont want their spines to touch the corals. I feel like if they move theyll do damage to wherever their spines touches lol

:) don't be silly :p these won't harm the corals at all they are permanently between rock In the ocean among corals... But it's your call of you're not comfortable with it then leave it out :)

Their spines are actually quite relaxed unless they feel unsafe. They won't harm the coral at all.

Back
Top Bottom