MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG ich breakout like mad, got two seperate tanks set up for QT's the 210 well here it is
here is the 210
2mouhxh.jpg

here are the frisbee fish
2z71y6x.jpg

I got more but not yet.
That last pic is more then likely going to be stocked with apistogramma's.

I keep getting them from the LFS, he calls me atleast once a week to come get bag fulls of them. mostly tiny but once they grow a little more.....unleashing them again. ALSO my assassins did some love making for the past 2 days.... another generation of pangio babies arrived sometime last week, maybe 1/2" long but they are faster then the angels, they stopped chasing them and now concentrate on their own pairing off's.

not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous haha. Looks wonderful. Can't wait to see how they look in the big 210

(btw dk, sorry for makin a page. Don't forget to look at WhiteDevil's post on the page before this incase you didn't)

DK, Ill take some of those snails back please.

PM me when in the diurnal morning and well talk, Im looking for quantity, I dont feel like making a bunch of broken homes in the 52g but I got a 40g that needs more and a 45g that needs a butt-ton.

Im thinking medium flat rate box or so.

aq,
the 210g is much cleaner now then that pic, water heater+hose+pressure washer@2400 psi max made light work of the caked algae, most the salt build up, all the crap in the bottom, took 15 minutes from start to finish to get it very easily workable with some elbow grease and vinegar.

I will make a thread once all pics are gathered from start to finish. a month or so.

/hijack

thanks DK, I cant wait to see some of the like 10x great grandsnails back close to their 10x great grandsnail parents.;-)

You really do what some? Ok! Because I am ordering some assassin snails from MGamer too. I can ship out on Thursday, just pm me your addy. You want the $10.70 box?

ship on monday please. I wont be home saturday, going to the get frozen food out in the city, I wont get home till around 11pm.

Ill paypal the money in a day or two, I am waiting on fund transfers from my buddy. 3 day BS.

what substrate is in the 75? I got a good trick if its sand, recover 100% of them.

dkpate was extremely good when I got snails from her. I only paid for shipping, and the snails all survived, until my puffer got 'em :)

LOL Underdog! Thanks! Except the bag opened....:( I am still pretty bummed about that! I will be taping the tops from now on.

Devil~ I might be able to ship Monday, but I work 12 hour shifts Mon-Wed, so that makes it kind of hard. The 75 has been pretty much drained, and I am fairly sure I got most of them out, so now I am plucking from the 20. But I do have sand in all my tanks.

ok, or thursday next week.

did you use a pond net and get ALL the snails out of the 75? you will have hundreds more in that sand especially with the water level way down. my 40 had two keg cups(those red and blue ones)FILLED and packed full hidden in the sand and even small ones crept thru the net holes(normal green fishnet 10" opening).

I got 1 order going out wednesday morning, trying to get atleast 400 for the guys puffers, a few 1.5" ones too for treats.

do you have a fish bag around, old one from the store maybe? I ship with those now, much safer then ziplocs. I had a few pop open, ended up costing me 4 4.95's to send replacements, didnt work out well with the wife, got me bum ripped for that one.

Well, there weren't as many in the 75 as there are in the 20, because I usually overfeed the 20, and didn't the 75. I probably got around 100 out of the 75, and I just took them out by hand as they came to the surface. I don't have a pond net, but I guess I will try to find one when I got into town next time. :) The water level is only right below the sand line, so there isn't much in there, and a BUNCH of them came to the top after I took the water out.

Got my snails last week from DK, she did an awesome job packing them and getting them here. I did notice some water leakage, but then found out someone in my house dropped the box.....good thing they were only snails! So far I havent noticed any dead snails and my tank is much cleaner, these guys rock DK!

Back
Top Bottom