Multiple plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garganoth

Aquarium Advice Activist
Would it be ok to keep a king tiger and royal pleco together? I have the opportunity to get both at an extremely good price. They would be going in a 75 gallon tank that has 5 cichlids. I have plenty of filtration, uv filter, power heads and bubble walls. I really like them and but know they produce a lot of waste. Pic of the tank...The Oscars and parrot have been moved out of the tank since the picture was taken.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1396213633667.jpg
    1396213633667.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 94
Depends on size of royal pleco if small yes bit when fully grown 125g is required although I think u could get away with a 100g as for the king tiger Oleg it will be fine

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I am going to eventually be upgrading to a 150-200 gallon. So they will end up in a very large tank.

But make sure you have plenty of driftwood and places for them to hide as they come very territoreal

I've been trying to track down some driftwood, but haven't had much luck. I'll keep looking though...thanks for answering and the help.

Bogwood

I have another post about some driftwood I got in the general discussion area. Would you mind taking a look at it?

Back
Top Bottom