My 10 Gallon Nano Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How bout a Duncan???

Ohhh yes, been eye-balling some and will def be getting some asap. Also want some favia, plate corals, bubble corals, mushrooms/ricordea's.

Then when I get my bigger tank want to add monti cap, blasto and frogspawn.

God...just wish I could get the tank now hahaha:lol:

Be careful with bubble corals. I haven't seen healthy specimens coming in lately at any of my lfs. They're not as hardy as they once were. If you do find a good looking one definitely see how long they've had it. The rest sound fine

Be careful with bubble corals. I haven't seen healthy specimens coming in lately at any of my lfs. They're not as hardy as they once were. If you do find a good looking one definitely see how long they've had it. The rest sound fine

Thanks for the heads up bribo. This will make me cautious. Neither of the closes LFS to me have them period, but can order them for me. Really don't want to order any if I can't see them first.

Did find out that there is a place in Nashville which is a hour and half from me called aquatic critters. From what someone at work told me they have a huge selection of SW fish, corals etc. May take a trip over there soon and see what they got.

Well, looks like I may be loosing my Condy! :(

I just went back to mix water for a water change and move I am doing tomorrow and when I looked in the tank we was 1/4 of the way into the power head :blink:

I shut it off and he came out very easy.....doesn't look like any of his tentacles got chewed up, but he is all shriveled up right now. I hope he makes it because he was doing so good and had some great color to him. Not to mention my sexy's loved him.

Oh question.....

I am moving my tank in the living room tomorrow due to my wife bugging me to do so. I am gonna do abotu a 50% water change and then move it from there...tank shouldn't be too heavy to this once half the water is out.

Is there anything else I need to do before or after the move?

I wouldn't move a tank with water in it, unless you use something to support the whole bottom evenly

I wouldn't move a tank with water in it, unless you use something to support the whole bottom evenly

Oh I will be Red lol. The table it is on is small enough to where it can be picked up with the tank on it.

I dont know how to link it, but search my posts for a thread called button polyps/protopalys My eyes are bad, and small laptop screen doesn't help, but if those are what I have, keep them issolated.

Attachments

• as.jpg
    as.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 56
I dont know how to link it, but search my posts for a thread called button polyps/protopalys My eyes are bad, and small laptop screen doesn't help, but if those are what I have, keep them issolated.

They do look the same but no where as big.

Back
Top Bottom