My 125 mixed reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not all bristleworms are bad. The word bristleworm is loosely used to describe Polychaete. There are variety of them. Some are actually a good thing and a nice addition to the CUC.

Just my 2 cents.

Not all bristleworms are bad. The word bristleworm is loosely used to describe Polychaete. There are variety of them. Some are actually a good thing and a nice addition to the CUC.

Just my 2 cents.

+1 good. Cuc member. Thanks, Con.

This makes me kinda glad I haven't seen any in my tank. I know they're beneficial and all but I think I'd have a hard time sticking my arm in my tank after seeing that lol.

Nice tank by the way!

Yeah one of many reasons I wear gloves hehe. Thanks for posting!

That's a bristle worm u should get rid of it as it will kill other things in your tank
You are clearly misinformed. Common bristle worms won't harm anything healthy.
That said, if that worm is in your sump, odds are you have plenty in the DT as well.

You are clearly misinformed. Common bristle worms won't harm anything healthy.
That said, if that worm is in your sump, odds are you have plenty in the DT as well.

Agreed. Got me some worms! Mmmm.

If you find any over 2 inches, you are overfeeding.

Or possibly a hitchhiker bigger than two inches is a possibility too? I know I feed too much lol but I'm sure you can get big ones introduced too.

Yes, It's possible, if you have recently added rock, but they shrivel up and die without enough to eat. If your tank has been up for a while, and the ones you see look fat, it's because you are keeping them fed.

Yes, It's possible, if you have recently added rock, but they shrivel up and die without enough to eat. If your tank has been up for a while, and the ones you see look fat, it's because you are keeping them fed.

Guilty as charged hehe.

Video of my mated pair of two spot gobies. Btw I know I'm not a good videographer lol

Keithhjs said:
Video of my mated pair of two spot gobies. Btw I know I'm not a good videographer lol

What!! Thats amazing dude. Love it. Those things are beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom