My 14G Biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just fragged my first coral :D. just a single button polyp but it glued nicely and has already opened up like new.

UPdate with new pics

some new pics:

Attachments

• fish tank pics 009.jpg
    fish tank pics 009.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 251
  • fish tank pics 011.jpg
    fish tank pics 011.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 247
  • fish tank pics 010.jpg
    fish tank pics 010.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 253
  • fish tank pics 012.jpg
    fish tank pics 012.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 259
any reccomendations for a crab? i want somethin cool to look at that also serves a purpose, besides a pom pom because ill b ordering on of them in the future

update

Got 2 new critters, a snapping pistol and a tiny arrow crab. the watchman and pistol paired immediately :) No pictures of them together yet, the shrimp stay in the burrow alot

Attachments

• hermit with frag 001.jpg
    hermit with frag 001.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 233
  • hermit with frag 002.jpg
    hermit with frag 002.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 219
  • hermit with frag 005.jpg
    hermit with frag 005.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 209
  • hermit with frag 006.jpg
    hermit with frag 006.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 208
nice pickups! like we've said before you might not much of the shrimp, just watch the arrow, it may or may not be picked off by the shrimp of it gets too close, though i'm not thinking it'll happen

thanks! yea ive been keeping an eye on them, the arrow seems to always hide out near the torch frag, he loves it.

yea hes tiny and the only fish i have now is a yellow watchman who is about 1.5 inches and hes fine

Re-aquascaped again. Any comments? I tried ro leave the intakes open so that they could circulate good

Attachments

• new aquascape.jpg
    new aquascape.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 317
wondering if i can keep any type of brain(if yes what kind) and flowerpot

There is a LFS at my place that keeps brain under pc lights their tank is the redsea max but its placed very high in the tank. They've even keep lower light sps and kept great colors and great growth.

thanks pok, guess illgive it a try and yea the glass can be a pain but its doable, thanks for the response

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom