My 15 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nikkid1987

Aquarium Advice Activist
Still new and learning everyday ! Thanks to those of you who have given advice! This is my 15g and it's not fancy by any means but I love it :) yea the air tubes could be neater but the fish push it around regardless of it's location lol so yea! Figured I'd post some pictures before the fish change homes! :) if you have any suggestions of what would look good in this one let me know ! Because I plan on getting new fish for this one after I move these guys over :) thanks y'all :) oh yea they are very very active at 5am lol

Attachments

• image-522332265.jpg
    image-522332265.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 122
  • image-379423987.jpg
    image-379423987.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 101
  • image-3196229058.jpg
    image-3196229058.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1647237437.jpg
    image-1647237437.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 100
Thanks I guess? Lol I like the bright colors so yea i like it

In my opinion i think it looks great for a beginner. I remember my first tank. Hope you can really get into it and eventually upgrade to something bigger and cooler. :)

In my opinion i think it looks great for a beginner. I remember my first tank. Hope you can really get into it and eventually upgrade to something bigger and cooler. :)

Thank you ! I have em in the new tank 30g and it's not ready to be photographed lol meaning I still have a lot to do to make it look like something I'm proud of :)

I think it'll be nice if you burry the air stone under the gravel.

I think it'll be nice if you burry the air stone under the gravel.

I did that and it just made my tank cloudy. And the tank was perfectly clean bc I had it set up before fish were in lol so idk plus the fish set gravel on it ! Idk why but in the new tank random pieces of gravel appear on my bubble bar . On top of decorations and I've watched them do it lol my fish are redecorating I guess

Back
Top Bottom