my 29 gallon cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oldrey

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys and girls, just thought is put my tank on here to see what you lot think. No bars hold say it as it is, that's how I learn.lol

ForumRunner_20130424_204832.jpg

ForumRunner_20130424_204856.jpg

ForumRunner_20130424_204924.jpg

ForumRunner_20130424_205005.jpg

Thanks just not to sure if I should get more rock.

Cheers thanks thinking off adding a bigger skimmer and/or hob ref, not to sure yet. Still got a couple of corals I want to add and poss a fish or two but not to sure on the fish front.

The tank is a rena cube a 29gallon one, the skimmers is a kent version, I think its rated up to 130ltr. I know I need todo somethink as its not ideal for the size of the tank, all perimaters are fine and I'm doing a water change weekly. So what do you reckon? Any help is very much appreciated.

It has an internal filter built in that's got rubble in for now. It was a tropical tank that I was given and used as a marine so I think every think might need to be hang on back, that's Wat I'm thinking anyway.

Cool wats that rated at? Is it internal or external.

Cool will have to price one up, Wat size is your tank and also as I have a single perc clown, a damsal and a coral gobie do you think I could add some more fish or not. I'm just unsure at mo.the coral well I know Wat I can keep and can't so no issues there.

Well, I have 7 fish in my Biocube 29. A pair of Black Occs clowns, a red elongated dottyback, a yellow watchman Goby, two pistol shrimp, mandarin, a Pennant and Nokoa wrasse.

Cool I was thinking off a 6line wrasse,a cherub angel and a blenny of some sort but like I said not sure, how's tour mandarin is he feeding ok or is it all cyropods

I've had the mandarin for almost three months. I bought him a little too soon after I started my tank, but I stock with pods every week or other week, which is probably overkill, but he seems to be feeding all the time.

Back
Top Bottom