My 30 gal build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha nice and thanks! I am having this for only a little bit.. Like 5 months then switching to a reef tank. But they look nice and the gourami already found a home in the java!

from, Adam

Most people buy my items and I am reusing some things. I've made like 100$ profit off of breeding, growing, and selling. My HOB will be used for a drag tank with lr rubble. I have just built a sump but need pump, overflow, and plumbing.

from, Adam

I am wondering when my new lights will come in??!! Its been about a week now.. I noticed 2 of my mollies are paired! It won't be long now.. My guppies on the other hand are staying far away from each other. I might need a few more. Just a few. ;)

from, Adam

Yup. Already wanting some more guppies but the fish didn't look so good so I only took 2. I don't have a QT so I didn't want to take a chance. They've done fantastic though!

from, Adam

Haha ya I definitely would've bought neons but they were 3$?! I've seen them as low as 80 cents.

from, Adam

Ya so I'm gonna go to a different store. But I better get used to this cuz salties are way more haha.

from, Adam

I have tried taking pics and I got a few okay ones but how do you take pics? I can get them w/o them being blurry. Lighting, mode?

from, Adam

alright here they are.... finally! I took about 50 pictures and these were the best out of those. I have some pics of my tank before i sold the fish. They have a log in them and no background. umm just wrote this but how do i post pictures?? they are on my computer.. maybe they posted

Attachments

• fern3-12.jpg
    fern3-12.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 109
  • fulltank2_3-12.jpg
    fulltank2_3-12.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC02243.jpg
    DSC02243.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 108
  • mguuppy2_3-12.jpg
    mguuppy2_3-12.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 102
more pics..

Attachments

• DSC02242.jpg
    DSC02242.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 94
  • gouramipleco3-12.jpg
    gouramipleco3-12.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 104
  • pleco3-12.jpg
    pleco3-12.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 91
  • mguppy3-12.jpg
    mguppy3-12.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 100
No algae yet and it's been a few months since I started the whole tank. Not even during the cycle I'm not sure what is wrong, or maybe thats a good thing. I'm hoping the lights will be coming on Monday and probably weds at the latest.

from, Adam

Thanks! I really do want more fish. Probably some guppies. can I keep more than one gourami in this tank? I do like the guppy also. The ones they were stocked with all had colors like this one. And I probably will be getting some Dalmatians, and balloons. They had a lot of pregnant ones. Maybe some more plants. I've fallen in love with them. Do moss balls grow fast? I would like a carpet for my floor.

from, Adam

Back
Top Bottom