My 30 gal build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am trying to put everything on a timer any products or ideas?

from, Adam

I'm returning the cabomba and hopefully getting java moss.

from, Adam

One of my mollies died. It was swimming low to the gravel and I didn't think much of it. I was really concerned when the lfs bagged her. I think they might have injured her. I am now having a very small algae problem. I think it is just diatoms because when the fish dies it releases ammonia right. So I guess I am starting a mini cycle which means more pwc's than normal. Any advice or suggestions?

from, Adam

heres some pics. blurry i know but im getting better kinda. My lighting looks great and the color of the fish are popping.

Attachments

• DSC01392.jpg
    DSC01392.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC01380.jpg
    DSC01380.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC01382.jpg
    DSC01382.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC01389.jpg
    DSC01389.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 63
I just got two more mollies!! One is black and the other is a sunset Molly

from, Adam

I really need help.. My fish are dying. All in one week. It's going downhill really fast and I don't know if it was even my fault. My guppies died and the girl had nips on her fin. The Molly died the 3rd day and she wasnt doing well when first in the tank. My mAle guppy died mysteriously. Now I think one of my mollies have ich. Now I have algae problems. They look like diatoms.

from, Adam

I don't know I'm going to the store today so I'll tell you in a little bit.

from, Adam

Liquid. I went today an they said my results were fine. Am. 0 nitrite 0 nitrate 5-10 I forget. They gave me a bunch of
Free cabomba and 6$

from, Adam

Do you have another LFS in your area? It could be there breeder. As for the ich, raise the temp to 86 degrees, and treat with ich attack or (rock) salt.

I am lucky enough to have 4 lfs but this one sells the cheapest fish/ supplies. I will not be getting fish from here again. Thanks for the advice on the ich, but I don't think it's ich anymore. The red wag Molly has something that looks like its scales are falling off. It may be because of aggression. Maybe the gourami or biggest Molly?

from, Adam

Awesome. Keep a close eye on them and keep up pristine water conditions with water changes.

I got babies!!!! I found 4 Black baby mollies this afternoon. They are hiding in the cabomba and behind the filter.

from, Adam

Back
Top Bottom