My 46 Gal Bow Front - before I upgrade!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattdean

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here's my current 46 Gallon bow front. I am waiting for my new tank and will be upgrading to a 125 gallon in January. I really love this tank. It came out so nice, but it has no Sump and I am finding it hard to keep stable. Also, I just renovated my TV room and will be doing the 125 as a peninsula tank in the middle of the room! Can't wait! This time I will be doing everything RIGHT. No cutting corners. Looking forward to setting it up, but thought I should pay my current tank homage before it is put to rest :)

Attachments

• tank10_09.jpg
    tank10_09.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 149
  • doilemushroom.jpg
    doilemushroom.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Beauty.jpg
    Beauty.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 132
That is a beautiful aquarium. Good Luck with your 125! Im sure it will be great.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm stoked about the 125. It's a custom Marineland 60 X 24 X 20 with Starphyre glass, an inside euro brace, one 24 inch side is the everflow all the way across and it's drilled for a closed loop system. 56 gal sump with refugium, new Vertex IN 180 skimmer, 8 T5 bulb Tek Light, blueline pumps, and more! new everything for it. It's gonna rock!

Yes, it's a female Leopard Wrasse. Spectacular fish. I will getting a male Blue Star Wrasse to go with it for the new tank - eventually.

Back
Top Bottom