My Ballon Molly Just Spawned Again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefman

Aquarium Advice Regular
This is the third time my ballon molly have babys in less of a month and a half. They are in a tank of 10g. with some other fishes, I Just bought a new tank of 46g. can wait to have my tank cicled to transfer all my fishes and babies to their new home. Also Im thinking of putting natural plants, thanks to my cousing that is helping me build a CO2 reactor for the plants. The babys are doin just fine, when i feed them they all come out to eat. it looks like a revolution of fishes in my 10g tank. jajaja.

Soon I will post some pics of my new tank, and evolution of the set up.

No, don't put your fish and the fry(babies) in the new tank, just put the fish ind the 46g tank, and let the fry(babies) grow in the 10g tank, then when they grown you can put them with the others, because the fish won't raise the babies, the babies raise themselves, it's easier for the fry to raise themselves in the 10g tank. And by the way, Congrats on the new set of babies! I have some pics of my babies that my red wag platies produced. :)

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f12/red-wag-platy-fry-2-weeks-old-pics-included-105880.html

Thanks guys

I will live the babies in the small tank, and when they grown a little bigger i will transfer them to the big tank.

I will live the babies in the small tank, and when they grown a little bigger i will transfer them to the big tank.

That's the way to do it, if you want your fry alive, lol, you must seperate the fry from the others and the molly parents, so they don't get eaten! lol :)

Back
Top Bottom