my cichlid tank!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OP Prolly dislikes me after a post last night in one of their other posts... Oh well, it is what it is.... Given a plate of food u can eat it or leave it...

OP Prolly dislikes me after a post last night in one of their other posts... Oh well, it is what it is.... Given a plate of food u can eat it or leave it...
i read that one and i personally thought it was funny. im new to keeping fish but even I know you guys care and to listen. liked the last post though :lol:

its hard to over come such things specially when u like somethin n u want to get it and b4 you get it you find out its the wrong choice but still want to doit

now i have a question should i leave the plants with the cichlids or take them to the other tank, the cichlids seem to ignore the plants and everything i put in there maybe its due that theres only one adult and 4 1 inch cichlids in a 75 gallon

abrahamavelar said:
now i have a question should i leave the plants with the cichlids or take them to the other tank, the cichlids seem to ignore the plants and everything i put in there maybe its due that theres only one adult and 4 1 inch cichlids in a 75 gallon

When mine got large they would knock any deco over and tear up all my plants the sole survivor was a large piece of driftwood and they still moved it a little digging holes under it and stuff

i get mad that mine they get the sand and when they do im scared that the rocks might moved and kill them or crack the tank, anythin i can do to secure the rock

bcuz they only move (well the big one) them from one place and its his cave, and even when i had the other ones he was the only one that rearranged things in the tank

Back
Top Bottom