My fish are overweight.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meateater540

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anyone know of any way to solve this? its just my 2 zebra danios though...they have huge stomaches and swim on somewhat of an angle, its quite amusing to watch. I think the other fish make fun of them, and am worrid aobut them going anorexic.

LOL Mine are too, I dont paticually care though as long as the other fish get food. You cant realy reduce your feeding becasue the other fish wont get any. I wouldn't worry about it much... Sure they just arn't pregnant?

it could possibly be another problem. I had one danio who I believe had a tumor and he was just as active as the others. Lived a nice long life.

well thats teh only reason i am complaining, they aren't moving around enough, they yused to be everywhere. It might also just be beacuse i have put more fish in there...Ahh well, and like PsiPro said,i cant stop feeding them beacuse the other fish will starve. Ahh well.

what temperature is your tank? Did you recently increase/decrease it? They should be more active. What is the tank size and what are the other fish that inhabit that tank?

3 of the zebras, 3 brilliant rasboras (they have always school together, so i figured i shouldn't bother getting more of em. 5 red phantoms, 5 neon tetras, 5 glow light tetras, 2 cories, 1 pleco and 1 botia, i just got the botia today, do they hide like the pleco untill dark?

its a 50 gallon. And there not really swimming odly, there just swimming liek they ate way to much. They may be pregnant...who knows.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom