My Fish In Cycle :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boadams87 said:
So are you still doing daily wc?

I didn't last night, my parameters checked out good. I was gettin ready to check just now then this happened, grrrr. Gave me a nice gash too :(

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120312_101715.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120312_101715.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 57
AndrewsPistol said:
I didn't last night, my parameters checked out good. I was gettin ready to check just now then this happened, grrrr. Gave me a nice gash too :(

How'd that happen? Ouch

I'm a city girl at heart :) I moved to the country from Detroit.. that wadms a big adjustment!

I was raised in Toledo, Ohio. Basically a lot like Detroit. I moved to the country the first chance I got. The adjustment was an easy one for me. I don't miss the city at all. I find the people in the country are much more friendly and trustworthy. My kids not only can pee outside, but they can go outside without me freaking out about if they are safe or not. :)

AndrewsPistol said:
Idk.... Just happened! Guess its better it happened outside of the tank!

Wow. Do you have a catalog from petsolutions.com? They sell the vials!!! I never put my vials near my tank water, I use a syringe to fill them. Scared some chemical will get in there.

Zaedon said:
I was raised in Toledo, Ohio. Basically a lot like Detroit. I moved to the country the first chance I got. The adjustment was an easy one for me. I don't miss the city at all. I find the people in the country are much more friendly and trustworthy. My kids not only can pee outside, but they can go outside without me freaking out about if they are safe or not. :)

I hear ya there! Thus small town worries me for my kids tho, the school systems are terrible! We rank in like the top 5 worst for academics...

boadams87 said:
Wow. Do you have a catalog from petsolutions.com? They sell the vials!!!

Do they? I would totally get one... But then again I will get 4 new with my new master kit lol, just gotta tough it out for a few more days!

AndrewsPistol said:
Do they? I would totally get one... But then again I will get 4 new with my new master kit lol, just gotta tough it out for a few more days!

The only bad part is they come in a pack of 24!!!!! Id wait too. You can always rinse one out and reuse it.

AndrewsPistol said:
Oh yea I dont need that many lol! :lol:

Lol! I know, but the way you go thru test kits, you'll have that many soon enough. So do you put your vials in the water to fill them?

Lol! I know, but the way you go thru test kits, you'll have that many soon enough. So do you put your vials in the water to fill them?
You know, I was THEN I noticed while cleaning one day (with a q tip cuz Im OCD like that) that the nitrites tube had residue left over. The q tip was blue when I was done cleaning even though I rinsed thoroughly so now I use a dropper :)(y)

AndrewsPistol said:
You know, I was THEN I noticed while cleaning one day (with a q tip cuz Im OCD like that) that the nitrites tube had residue left over. The q tip was blue when I was done cleaning even though I rinsed thoroughly so now I use a dropper :)(y)

That how I clean mine to. After letting it dry on a paper towel!

I hear ya there! Thus small town worries me for my kids tho, the school systems are terrible! We rank in like the top 5 worst for academics...

The schools around here are actually pretty good for the most part. However, we do spend a lot of time working with out children.

Back
Top Bottom