My Fish In Cycle :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol. I wish I had the chance to sleep in a little bit. Waking up for work at 530 everyday kicks my butt. Especially since PTSD doesn't like it when I sleep.

Malawi Freak said:
Lol. I wish I had the chance to sleep in a little bit. Waking up for work at 530 everyday kicks my butt. Especially since PTSD doesn't like it when I sleep.

Sleep eludes me... I never get any lol. Wow, 530 is uber early!

Convict2161 said:
I hear that. Sleep at 3am up at 6am the time just flew by!! Those 3 hours though I slept like a baby!!

Ahhh, good sleep is the best :) I didn't sleep too awesome like, my mind was busy... And I got a fish comin in the mail today *excited*

I also have 150 pounds of dog tryin to lay all super close to me at night lol, they love me but they are serious bed hogs!

Convict2161 said:
I didn't have much luck with plecos in m African tank. I know some that have them with no issues and others that have. Kinda like a crap shoot. IMO this would work much better in your tank.

Synodontis cat fish. I have 2.

Oh that fish is cool lookin! I didn't see n e thing near as cool as that at my lfs... I'm gonna have to start ordering my fish which kinda sucks because shipping is outrageous! I got the abn for $15 that's shipping included! Great deal!

Wow. A thread about someone starting up a tank who listened and took advice and kept on the right track. Props to you.

Did the site say how big the pleco was? True baby plecos are tiny and I hope it doesn't get killed by the africans.
When I recently got my 125g I lost my pleco(small BN pleco), but just got another one that was about 6" and he does just fine.

@Convict: Those synodontis would never work for me, my africans love my PFS so much and don't like it when bottom dwellers go searchin in their sand haha. The pleco stays up on the glass and out of the way.
My Red Peacock was running out of room for the sand he was moving, the towers were getting so big that the sand would just fall back down. So he was smart enough to start grabbing the sand and taking it over to the circulation pump so it flies away. lol

Back
Top Bottom