My new 125 gallon tank ! Pics !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats true whenever franchise do get driftwood its very small, way over priced, and cheap and flakes of in less then a month

Im then turning my 75 into a moss tank... Keeping just platys.. And a ten gallon cherry shrimp tank... Fire eels LOVE cherry shrimp

dpfitness23 said:
Im then turning my 75 into a moss tank... Keeping just platys.. And a ten gallon cherry shrimp tank... Fire eels LOVE cherry shrimp

That's an expensive treat for your eels. What do you usually feed your eels?

That driftwood is wicked!! Very nice job w/ your tank!

What type of light fixture do you have on there?

Oh and... grabbing my :popcorn: lol I can't wait to see the progress reports/pic updates! :D

That driftwood is wicked!! Very nice job w/ your tank!

What type of light fixture do you have on there?

Oh and... grabbing my :popcorn: lol I can't wait to see the progress reports/pic updates! :D

Yeah im going to be posting pretty much everyday... Got stuff coming in almost everyday... Ill start the thread again every night to get your guys opinion... I want the tank up and running in three weeks

Yeah im going to be posting pretty much everyday... Got stuff coming in almost everyday... Ill start the thread again every night to get your guys opinion... I want the tank up and running in three weeks

Dedication... I like that! lol

Oh.... And the lights are aquen 8,000 k each and theres 2...

It looks nice! (y) Live plants should work fine w/ 8,000k. Do you know how many wpg you have w/ the lights? If you're looking for suggestions on med-high light plants, I can't help you there, (I'm a low-light gal lol), but some other members on here can give you advice.

Yeah i know moss is low light right?

From what I've heard, moss can grow in a shoebox. lol

full spectrum daylight..... T8

Hmmm. That's what I had on my 55g and, when I decided to go planted, I upgraded to a T5 fixture, (per the advice from the members on here). I'll leave the lighting advice to someone that has more knowledge, but I don't think the plants will survive under a T8 fixture.

From what I've heard, moss can grow in a shoebox. lol

Hmmm. That's what I had on my 55g and, when I decided to go planted, I upgraded to a T5 fixture, (per the advice from the members on here). I'll leave the lighting advice to someone that has more knowledge, but I don't think the plants will survive under a T8 fixture.

Yeah I got a T5 10,000 coral life on the 75....

Back
Top Bottom