My new 125 gallon tank ! Pics !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just now getting up:blink:.. Got to go get my background for the tank..:ROFLMAO:

Ill start the post again with pics around 11pm my time... Thank you to all the people that have been giving me ideas and advice.. I am going to be upgrading my account as well.. And to the ones that are following this thread. YOUR IDEAS HELP BUILD THIS TANK.. :dance:

For all the ones following my thread thank you so much...WOOOOOOO!!!! just got off work!!! Background has arrived!!!!
Posting pics now... Give me your opinion all black???... Or the other side which is light blue and fades to dark blue? on the bottom.... And tomorrow got the gravel coming in...!... LIke i said everyday there will be stuff to post until tank is up and running.. Less then 2 and half weeks before I got everything !

So what you think... It measures 74" long 24" width(y)

Attachments

• IMG7496.jpg
    IMG7496.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG7497.jpg
    IMG7497.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG7500.jpg
    IMG7500.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG7502.jpg
    IMG7502.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 118
I think we all agreed black fine gravel... I would like black sand but I think it woould be a hasle to clean in a 125... What u guys think?

dpfitness23 said:
I think we all agreed black fine gravel... I would like black sand but I think it woould be a hasle to clean in a 125... What u guys think?

IMO, gravel is harder to clean lol stuff gets stuck easier. If you go with black sand, I'd go with the blue background to keep stuff from looking too dark, but that's just my opinion.

Just now getting up :)....... But isnt sand a pain to clean... I had white sand in my 75 and it was a pain because my eels keep pooping underneath the sand... So i couldnt see the poop until my ammonia spiked.. So i changed it to black gravel. And then bought a auto gravel cleaner

But once again thanks to you guys and gals for following me on this... Today I will start the post again with pics around 11pm my time today the substrate is coming in... WOOOOOO!

Where did you get your black background I would like to put one on my 55 but am having trouble finding one

Once again thank you guys and gals... Your the one thats helping me put this together... So theres a little piece of you in it too :)

Back
Top Bottom