My new 125 gallon tank ! Pics !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cool! I wanna see pics of this thing running. That wood looks like stock I see here at Alamo pets. They get awesome wood in from there suppliers and they tell me its a local supplier as well.

:popcorn:

Yeah i love that pet store on bandera... Been going there over a decade now... Keeping the owner happy!!!hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I figure i keep the gravel black with no plants and make the driftwood all plant and moss... I cant put plants in gravel because my eels will dig them up!!!

OH!!!! and come to find out im not moving to that small 3rd floor apartment... I didnt want to risk it with all my tank projects coming up.. So I decided a duplex 2 bedroom front yard back yard and garage !!!!... After this its my HEAVY planted molly breeding tank... And then my 50 gallon cherry shrimp tank HEAVY moss and plants as well... Then a 10 gallon full spectrum high light planted tank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I will post NEW threads when i start my new projects!!!

Sorry everywone my internet has been giving me problems.. But the schedule delivery for my filter is the 22nd. And ill have it set up on the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Gonna buy some java moss thursday

dpfitness23 said:
Sorry everywone my internet has been giving me problems.. But the schedule delivery for my filter is the 22nd. And ill have it set up on the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Gonna buy some java moss thursday

Yay! pictures?!

dpfitness23 said:
Yep pictures... And even better a youtube video of me setting it up... So you guys finally get to meet me ( well sort of).:fish2:

Do you talk in it? Lol. It always creeps me out a bit to realize that people here can talk rather then text lol. Sounds awesome though!

Do you talk in it? Lol. It always creeps me out a bit to realize that people here can talk rather then text lol. Sounds awesome though!

Yeah im going to introduce myself and do some shout outs to the ones following me and helping my with this set up. And then set it up in front of your eyes. I figure you guys deserve to atleast see it set up since ive been teasing you guys a couple weeks already. Then after that start a thread on my 75 set up... Start a whole new journey again. Yeyyyyyy!!!:lol:

dpfitness23 said:
Yeah im going to introduce myself and do some shout outs to the ones following me and helping my with this set up. And then set it up in front of your eyes. I figure you guys deserve to atleast see it set up since ive been teasing you guys a couple weeks already. Then after that start a thread on my 75 set up... Start a whole new journey again. Yeyyyyyy!!!:lol:

Cool!

But i got to go to work ill be back around 11 to restart the thread again... Got to make the money to keep my hunger for my projects going. ITS EXPENSIVE!!

dpfitness23 said:
But i got to go to work ill be back around 11 to restart the thread again... Got to make the money to keep my hunger for my projects going. ITS EXPENSIVE!!

True that lol! Have fun at work! Lol (or try)

The only thing im worried about is my fish dieing... I dont want them getting new tank syndrum.. Is there anyway to prevent this problem?

I was just going to ask that. If you haven't already, you need to search "fishless cycle" and follow the directions. By doing so, you're ensuring that the nitrogen cycle in the tank is complete and that your fish can survive. It'd be a shame to do all of this work just for your fish to die when you move them. Really nice set up. I'm following.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom