My New 20G High

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin83

Aquarium Advice Activist
My new 20 Gal high (Fully cycled) planted i have 1 albino corry, 2 longfin danios, 1 oto, a sword tail a platy, ghost shrimp, 25 RCS, and too many snails prolly 30+ of all different sizes and 6... i had 6 neons but they must have been a bad batch.. they all died off i took the fish and my water to the LFS and they said i have immaculate water.. so i don't understand my ph is a little high between 7.9 and 8.0 but the other aquatic life is absolutely flourishing.. shrimp are breeding like crazy as well as the ramshorns (unfortunately)
tell me what you think of the tank layout

i have all different colored ramshorn snails but there starting to get out of control and im not sure what to do to about them but thank you for any input you have on how my tanks looks

Justin83-I like what you have done with your tank. I too have a 20 gal tall tank. I also like the choice of fish that you have stocked your tank with. Nice job all the way around. :)

Thank you very much.. I had some neon tetras in there but the all died.. but I'm contemplating on mabey putting a dark substraight in there for the color

Back
Top Bottom