My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. Stand and canopy are almost done being refinished. Sand is almost all cleaned. I'm exhausted. Lol. Hopefully I can get this done today! *fingers crossed*

Well. Had a pleasant surprise. Some buddies came over. Tank is in the house and plumbing is done so far! Woohoo!!!

Just found this from your conversation on my tank. Wow I want one of these tanks. I can't wait to see this all come together.

How much water ended up on the floor?

I think it's a case of a two year old little boy putting his hands in the sump and moving the return pipe

I think it's a case of a two year old little boy putting his hands in the sump and moving the return pipe

No such thing as "Child Proof" even when that child hits 19 or 20. LOL My middle daughter wrecked her Honda three times in three years. Last one was the end of it. Funny thing is now that she had to pony up the down payment and make all the payments on her new Jeta there isn't a scratch on it. If another car comes within a block of her she is laying on the horn. :lol:

We did a lot of shopping and for the price there were no other cars that compared. Plus, the dealership was pretty new and trying to drum up business so we got a few extra perks. The funniest part was when I taught her and her older sister how to drive they complained because I made them drive on a standard transmission first. When she bought this car she said there was no way she would pay an extra grand for an automatic. LOL Guess the old man wasn't so dumb after all.

Standards are more fun to drive anyway! I sold a good truck because I couldn't get the parts to change it over to a manual trans.

Back
Top Bottom