My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok guys. This is a little off topic- but since we have a business license we have been asked by friends and people we have met in the area to start a business. How do you think a local Internet business would do? Worth it? Would charge must less than store because we wouldn't have the associated costs

Jlsardina said:
Ok guys. This is a little off topic- but since we have a business license we have been asked by friends and people we have met in the area to start a business. How do you think a local Internet business would do? Worth it? Would charge must less than store because we wouldn't have the associated costs

Could work. I'll order from u. Just gotta get the tanks set up and shipping supplies up and ready.

I'd definitely buy supplies from you.

Buddy of mine brought me a frag of a purple tip branching hammer. The two heads are pretty nice. Open up nice as well.

Attachments

• image-610192524.jpg
    image-610192524.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 122
Jlsardina said:
Buddy of mine brought me a frag of a purple tip branching hammer. The two heads are pretty nice. Open up nice as well.

Beautiful....it looks awesome!

Lol. And I got a better pic of the law mower. Just happened to walk by the tank at the right time I guess cause he was up front.

image-1842176181.jpg

Side note- where's twitch been?

Well... Hubby saw a show size queen angel today. So I'll be getting a fowlr soon. Lol. Even though I've been trying for one for a little while- now its ok. Lol.

Well... Hubby saw a show size queen angel today. So I'll be getting a fowlr soon. Lol. Even though I've been trying for one for a little while- now its ok. Lol.
Awesome, I can't wait to see that build. Queen Angels sure are stunning!

Not my fowlr... But another tank in the house....

Attachments

• image-2449641030.jpg
    image-2449641030.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1782949282.jpg
    image-1782949282.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 131
well if your sweety pie saw the queen angel then it can be his tank to play with and hopefully stop messing with yours? sweet looking corner tank. couches look comfy too... obviously right? zzzzzzzz

coffeetwitch said:
well if your sweety pie saw the queen angel then it can be his tank to play with and hopefully stop messing with yours? sweet looking corner tank. couches look comfy too... obviously right? zzzzzzzz

Lol. Let's hope! And yes- the couches are verrrrrry comfy

Back
Top Bottom