My new 75g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaz

Aquarium Advice Addict

I bought it used without scratches, all glass, oak trim just the tank for $75.00

I filled it up with water for about three hours and didnt see any leak.

I did notice that on one end of the plastic oak trim, it sticks out half of a quarter inch from where the glass ends, the rest of the tank around is pretty much against the glass, will this in time cause that side of the glass to loosen up and thus cause big problems? or is this normal just a bad finish tank? this tank is made by ALL GLASS AQUARIUMS.

FYI the picture is not my owned just one that fits the same disciptions of the tank.

yes the fish tank sits on all the surface of the stand, so it doesnt matter that the trim sits out a bit from the glass?

Not at all. The trim is just for looks. They say you can even remove the trim without problem, but I wouldn't go that far. As long as all sides of the bottom is supported properly, you'll have no problems at all. :)

thanks btw can you id this white squar on back of the fin?
ok I bought Tetra Whisper Power Filters, maracyde and copper safe medication along with a teng glass tank, should I set this up for QT?

ok today I setup the ten gallon with a tetra filter, gravel, deco, 5 oto's and 5 ghost shrimp and one heater in my bedroom, i filled the tank with the pwc i did from my 20g tank.

Yeah you shouldn't have to worry about nothing. Not a bad price for a 75 gal either lol. Wanna trade tanks....i have a nice little 29 :wink: lol....what can i say i tried hehe....nice lookin tank u got

Back
Top Bottom