My Prezi for Setting up a beginner fish tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's pretty good, there are two things I have to say. When you say you recommend a 10 or 20 gallon, I like that because most people would probably get like a 1 gallon or something, but I think you should say somewhere, that the bigger the tank is, the easier it is to maintain. At least it is IMO. Also, when you say you recommend aquaadvisor.com, I personally don't like that website for stocking my tanks, I think it has it completely wrong. But otherwise, nice Prezi(y) I have had to make a few for school projects and I think they are way more fun to do than powerpoints and they look better.

I like it. Personally, instead of your stocking idea I would put a small list of recommended beginner fish species for that particular tank size. So for example a separate page for a 10g, 20g, 30g, 40g, and 55g. That will give a little better basis for selecting fish.

I think it's pretty good, there are two things I have to say. When you say you recommend a 10 or 20 gallon, I like that because most people would probably get like a 1 gallon or something, but I think you should say somewhere, that the bigger the tank is, the easier it is to maintain. At least it is IMO. Also, when you say you recommend aquaadvisor.com, I personally don't like that website for stocking my tanks, I think it has it completely wrong. But otherwise, nice Prezi(y) I have had to make a few for school projects and I think they are way more fun to do than powerpoints and they look better.

I actually disagree with you about the Aqadvisor. While it shouldn't be the authority on stocking tanks, it is EXTREMELY helpful for new people to use when selecting compatible fish and correct fish for their tank. Even though its stocking level might be a little on the conservative side, it is also a good rule of thumb to follow for a person that's new to fish tanks and hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet.

Well i guess it could be used used for beginners. Also, I haven't been on that site in forever and I just went on it fooling around and your right it actually isn't that bad, please disregard my post about it being bad.

Well i guess it could be used used for beginners. Also, I haven't been on that site in forever and I just went on it fooling around and your right it actually isn't that bad, please disregard my post about it being bad.

Yeah, they upgrade a lot and it gets better and better. Well guys, thanks for the opinions. There will be some changes in the Prezi soon.

Back
Top Bottom