My Tank =]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice. Love the flowerpot!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oooo! I like it a lot! The spot lighting is nice, I've never seen it before, but I like it.
Just a note, if that is java fern in the pot (love the look!) make sure the rhizome is not under substrate or it will rot/die.

Yeah there's suppose to be two lights but the other one blew. Tried a new lightbulb but that didn't work. So now I can only have the java fern on one side =\

Yes I've been trying to just bury the roots and not the rhizome which is more difficult than I thought it would be. Some of the little ones keep floating away. But I like this a lot better than when I had them tied to a rock.

Very nice tank! I like the spot lighting idea because then fish can get away from the light if they want to. I'm doing spot lighting in my African cichlid tank that only had rock work and no plants. I love the shadows or casts, but I need to get one of those florescent bulbs instead if the incandescent ones. They make the tank seem more yellow..

Back
Top Bottom