my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i decided on a 500w titanium heater with the analog controller...not the best but it will hold me over this winter until next year, when i plan on slowly replacing all the equipment with higherend stuff:)

In terms of heater? It would be a dual heater setup consisting of a 150 and 500 watt titanium heaters each on their own jbj digital controllers. Or did you mean equipment in general?

Ohh im actually not sure what consists of high end in terms of heaters lol. Just like the layout,price,and look of the jbj titaniums

Titaniums can failas well, but in my dream system it is on a controller so it is redundant. That probe falls out of the water or the pump stops, something could get over heated epecially with a 500 watt.

oh def know they can still fail, but id think the digital controller has some sort of safety shutoff to protect against any sort of probe misreading.... obviously if the probe is constantly reading 82 and then it falls out and starts reading low 70's id think it would shut off lol

got some unfortunate news:( gonna be taking some time off from AA, i absolutely love being on here and conversing with everyone, but its affecting my personal life, so i need to get away for awhile and refocus on my personal life. not leaving for good but gotta take an extended break. of course i will still post any substantial events with my tank, but thats it for awhile. be back in a few weeks:)

thank you soo much twitch:) just love to help out and pass tips on. below is a teaser pic of whats keeping me busy instead of hours upon hours of AA surfing. more pics to come over the next few days.
311009_200092223391933_100001734711521_508727_1910963426_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom