My wife just called...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Animal-Chin

Aquarium Advice Addict
The LFS just updated their facebook page with ricordia, her favorite coral.

She went to the store solo and bought 2! Her first solo trip since I starting reefing 5 years ago. Thats right, not only is she ok with the reef, she is now participating on her own.

Oh ya I can sense your jellousy from this side of my screen...:lol:

I really need a sw tank.. my girl certainly won't be running to the lfs for some killer plants.. let alone look at the tanks with a straight face..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's awesome!!! If I didn't crack a whip ;) my husband would have a tank with a betta, goldfish, and an Oscar in like a 20g and wonder why there are aggression issues. Haha he means well but has zero idea what he is doing. He isn't allowed to go to the lfs alone

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hahaha! My boyfriend is just as into the hobby as I am which is awesome. He is allowed to go to the LFS alone but I would never let him go without bringing me cause I get him to buy me things lol!

She's called me twice telling me how awesome the yellow one is...lol

Good thing I chose reeftanks over motorcycles, I don't think she'd get into those...;)

She's called me twice telling me how awesome the yellow one is...lol

Good thing I chose reeftanks over motorcycles, I don't think she'd get into those...;)

Call me extra lucky then. Not only does my wife love the tanks but she is trying to convince me to buy a third motorcycle.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom