Myspace.com phenomenon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andos99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Any of you guys out there have a myspace webpage? I just recently heard about it the other day and I made a page last night. I spent nearly four hours searching for friends, coworkers, people from the past, etc. I was blown away at how many people I found that I knew.

Any of you guys have a myspace.com page? Please share if you do!

Mine is (as of last night) http://www.myspace.com/acallen

Andos99, Thank goodness for you. I was starting to feel old being 2 years older then the next oldest. Granted thought most of my friends on MySpace are older than I am. Hahahahahahahaha

Omg You stole my pictures of pretty women too Virus :O, and Ace, look at mine. :O Is that normal? Ofcourse it is.

lol....thanks....I stole it from someone....I'm starting to spend more time on myspace then I do here :oops:

It can be, especially for idiot children who don't want their parents to find stuff out, then post it all over the net. You just have to be careful with what you put out there, and what you want others to know.

bosk1 said:
Myspace just seems like a really bad idea to me.

yes it can be... but you can make it private and friends only if you wan't. You don't have to post picture's either.

The most dangerous thing i have found is younger teenagers who put personal info up and then accept just about anyone as a friend. For example, my sister-in-law has a page and she accepted some 30 year old guy as a friend and she's 15... he was making sexual comments on her pictures and on her page and she removed him as a friend claiming she "didn't know" how he got on there. I then reported him to myspace for sexual harrasement and his page got deleted. Im sure he just created another page but he didn't mess with my sister-in-law anymore... mostly becuase my husband sent him several threating messages :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom