Nano tank maintenance :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joebro3333

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was trying to get a feel on what other people do to maintain there nano tank? :) im starting a 10 gallon any day now, and I wanna see what other people do? And if anyone keeps a log book, I would love to see how it functions with pictures :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I was trying to get a feel on what other people do to maintain there nano tank? :) im starting a 10 gallon any day now, and I wanna see what other people do? And if anyone keeps a log book, I would love to see how it functions with pictures :)

i try to do 10% weekly, sometimes up to 40 depending on my nutrients. its really up to you, measure nitrates and phosphates, all your elements and figure out how much you need to change to maintain constent, good levels.

20% weekly. Even if the waters fine. So easy to do compared to a larger tank. I'll also add a few drops of trace elements weekly, add a little filter feeding mix, a little calcium if required and clean/ change filter sponges if required.

Filter feeding mix?

Filter feeding mix?

No need unless you have specific organisms that require it. Most corals do not. Just rely on wcs.

Back
Top Bottom