natural setup coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vance1013

Aquarium Advice Addict
My cycled 10g is starting to become more natural only couple things to change substrate and fake plant open to all criticism and opinions i do want to make it planted i have flourite left over from starting my 5g project

Before
ForumRunner_20121020_193256.jpg

This is it now

ForumRunner_20121020_193432.jpg

vance1013 said:
My cycled 10g is starting to become more natural only couple things to change substrate and fake plant open to all criticism and opinions i do want to make it planted i have flourite left over from starting my 5g project

Before

This is it now

LOL on the moss ball placement. Looks good. I like the more natural look too. I'm constantly looking to see what I can change in my tanks.

shellieca said:
LOL on the moss ball placement. Looks good. I like the more natural look too. I'm constantly looking to see what I can change in my tanks.

I decided to try and see if they would grow out i do on the skull making it look like it had always been there

Switch the gravel out ASAP for something more natural colored -- it'll do wonders in that regard. Also, your driftwood needs more plants. Try tying some java fern on and maybe a little java moss. Toss the fake plants. Maybe you could try some water sprite or wisteria instead. Some frogbit floating at the top would look nice too.

azmodan said:
Switch the gravel out ASAP for something more natural colored -- it'll do wonders in that regard. Also, your driftwood needs more plants. Try tying some java fern on and maybe a little java moss. Toss the fake plants. Maybe you could try some water sprite or wisteria instead. Some frogbit floating at the top would look nice too.

Lol ill get right on that i just had an order of java moss and water sprite come in i was thinkin of takin some of the java moss to put i on the driftwood

Hey Zach, I agree, change the gravel to a more natural color and get more java moss. If you want I'll give you some of mine when it get established, or just do what your doing and buy it when you can. Still looking good though dude.I just bought a 25 lb bag you saw it last night, when I finish my other ten today(i hope) I can give you the left over if you want it if there's anything or enough for you to use.

vaquero said:
Hey Zach, I agree, change the gravel to a more natural color and get more java moss. If you want I'll give you some of mine when it get established, or just do what your doing and buy it when you can. Still looking good though dude.I just bought a 25 lb bag you saw it last night, when I finish my other ten today(i hope) I can give you the left over if you want it if there's anything or enough for you to use.

Sounds good rick maybe i could use it with the flouriteto that would look good together i think

Back
Top Bottom