Need ace ammonia please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caliban07

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've got the hots to do some fishless cycling experiments and in order to keep the variables consistent I could probably use some ace ammonia.

Trouble it's I'm from the UK and can't get my hands on any. Would anyone care to send me some via PayPal? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You might want to check if it can be sent in the mail and if it can be imported. It may be considered a caustic chemical or something.

Keeping my sleeves wet...

~ Sent via Carrier Goldfish

I'm sure it would be considered hazardous material. Maybe could be shipped FedEx?

Please double check the label ingredients but I believe Homebase ammonia is what is commonly used in the UK. I think there are a few other brands as well (Cleanoff?) but I will stress to read your ingredients- ammonium hydroxide and water should be the only things listed. No dyes, fragrances, colors, surfectants, etcetc. If you are unsure, contact the manufacturer/company. Hope this helps! :)

Please double check the label ingredients but I believe Homebase ammonia is what is commonly used in the UK. I think there are a few other brands as well (Cleanoff?) but I will stress to read your ingredients- ammonium hydroxide and water should be the only things listed. No dyes, fragrances, colors, surfectants, etcetc. If you are unsure, contact the manufacturer/company. Hope this helps! :)

Wow home base yeah. They are few and far between now. Perhaps B and Q sell it. I did see kleen off on eBay perhaps I could try that. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom