Need help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allenday6

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Can somebody give me some ideas of fish to put with two fully grown angelfish in a 60g aquarium? Well planted. (Artificial) seriously please help.

Can somebody give me some ideas of fish to put with two fully grown angelfish in a 60g aquarium? Well planted. (Artificial) seriously please help.

I really struggling with this. I have 7 juvenile angels growing out in a 55 and need to thin the herd soon. I also have to African butterfly cichlids. My angels pick at mystery snails and bite off their feelers. I tried Mickey Mouse platys(beautiful colors) they nipped the top of my angels dorsal fins so I returned them and got 10 cardinal tetras, but someone was nipping the tail fins of the cardinals and 2 died to moved them to my 10 gallon because cardinals are expensive (7$) and I'm not going to loose all of them... So I am at a lose for what will actually work. I think I need to thin the herd of angels before I try to add anything else... But I also want the angels to not think of the additions as food! I dunno anymore....

I have angels in three of my community tanks I haven't had any issues with them and other fish other than at spawning time but the other fish learn to stay away.

Back
Top Bottom