Need help! White dots all over my SDs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to hear it's going okay, I lost 2 angles, 1 royal pleco and 1 Bala from ich :(

I think I'm going to lose the ropefish though, acting very erratic. Should I keep doing big water changes every day before dosage?

I think I'm going to lose the ropefish though, acting very erratic. Should I keep doing big water changes every day before dosage?

I've has ich twice, first time I did water changes before treatments and lost a few fish, the second time I didn't even do water changes and the ich was gone in like 4 days and I didn't loose a single fish, but I would keep doing what your doing, clearly it's working

HELP.. I dosed the tank again today, regular dosage.. and I came down to check tonight and all the fish have discoloration and are not moving around. what is this? currently doing a water change. I put in a half dose in my 125 mbuna tank earlier today as well and they have extreme discoloration all at the bottom of the tank. what is this? what should I do?

did 50 percent water change for both tanks. not sure what else I can do right now. afraid im gonna lose all the fish

Back
Top Bottom