Need ID on this fish info please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Ok this fish was sold to me a {LAETACARA CURVICEPS -DWARF FLAG CICHLID }

Now I beleave it to be { LAETACARA DORSIGERA - RED FLAG CICHLID }

What do ya'll thank it is? I'm saying _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _..
I'll wait til ya'll tke alook and give me your thought plese?

f0140fd8.jpg

f0140fd2.jpg

f0140fc8.jpg

Dose no one know the real name? LOL I'm getting ready to sell these on my site and I want to sell them under there real name. I don't want people e-mailing me mad because I sold them as Dwarf flags when there really red flags cichlids. whitch is what I beleave they are.

they look very similar in shap and body form to the l. Cuviceps I have seen, the only difference that I can see is that the ones I have seen in person had some! red brickish coloring above the black on their sides and were slightly darker in coloration. But my fish guy said they were probably very close to thier wild coloration.

www.fishbase.org ->check here

OH YEA THERE'S 3 IN THAT SAME GROUP THAT LOOK ALMOST THE SAME. the blue acura,dawrf flag,red flag, there is almost no differnts other then coloring. But i know this has to be differnt then wha they where sold to me as. I'm just waitting for some one other then me to say yes they are. Cause I don't trust my IDing most of the time. LOL then it turns out I should have. LOL
I've added these to my site as curviceps and I'm thanking Dorsigera now. So if I can get a yes your right from someone other then me I've got to change my site. LOL Before I start selling these.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom