Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jpeterson

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My little brother was doing a science experiment on feeder goldfish and he was keeping them in fishbowls. He killed 10+ fish I managed to save three of them. I am keeping them in a ten gallon with a couple snails and regular store bought filtration for the time being. My school requires me to move every three months. It'll be very hard to move a big system all the time. So what should I do? I realize these animals need ALOT more space. My family won't take care of them. I don't know anyone with a big tank that can take a couple comets. I have grown attached to these little guys. Being in college I don't have a lot of disposable income and I would love to keep them. I graduate in a year and then I'll be able to get a more permanent set up for them. Any advice? Sorry for rambling. Is there a cost effective way to make a big tank that is somewhat portable without breaking the bank? I do have a truck. I'm just in a sticky situation. What do you guys think? I am thinking about maybe building a bigger plywood tank. Any and all advice would be appreciated. Two comets and a pearl scale. See picture thanks everyone Image1490144105.290794.jpg

If you're moving every three months even storage tubs are going to be a hassle. Comets get pretty big, I'd honestly see if you can find someone with a nice pond for them long term.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you're moving every three months even storage tubs are going to be a hassle. Comets get pretty big, I'd honestly see if you can find someone with a nice pond for them long term.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Easier said then done in Michigan! I definitely don't want them to become food.

Back
Top Bottom