Needing advice on a new fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kfishfan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I lost one of my chromises and I was wondering what would be another good fish to go with a 29 gallon tanks with a pair of clowns and 2 other chromises that are still alive. The fish I was hoping for I a colorful one and non aggressive , also would it be better to get another chromises to make up for the one that died.

The most surprising thing happen when I got home . The light was on that my heater was heating but when I checked the temp it was 66 degrees f and the water was cold. I chicly put warm water in and ran out to Walmart surprisingly they sell fish heaters. But the temp is 76 and slowly climbing to 79.

I started off with 3 chromis fish and 2 disappeared, but the remaining one did fine. You could get a clownfish, midas blenny, etc. WHat brand heater are you using now?

A tetra heater that heats tanks from 30-60 gallons I already have 2 clown fish would it be bad to get another one since my clown fish are 1 female 1 male.

A trio of clownfish usually doesn't go well. The already existing pair will probably pick on the new clownfish and show their dominance. Ending badly in a dead clown.

Ok so is there any ideas on other fish that would go good with the chromises and clowns.

I have a Firefish with my clown and chromis (and 6 cardinal fish). Or a Goby to tickle the sand a bit. Both of those do well as a '1 of' in a tank.

Back
Top Bottom