New 10G nano build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey have you guys ever owned an elegance coral? I think I may get one when I get my light and cycle ends.

Pufferlove said:
Here are my stock ideas:

Clown Goby

Orange stripe prawn goby

And some other fish?? Ideas??

And a CUC. Was thinking Astraeas and turbos maybe a hermit or two what do you think

Fire shrimp! They are gorgeous, IMO. Orange lined cardinal fish are also pretty. :)

Pufferlove said:
Picked up a piece of sculpted tufa rock today the LR at Pet Co is insanely over priced 20$ for 1 of their rocks is it that bad at anyone else's petco?

Same way at my petco. I bought the tufa rock too. Lol! Try looking on Craigslist. You may be able to find someone willing to sell or even give you a couple chunks of liverock.

Bearchumjs said:
Fire shrimp! They are gorgeous, IMO. Orange lined cardinal fish are also pretty. :)
Oh yeah I forgot about them your are right they have great personality
Bearchumjs said:
I am working on a pico reef. I'm just getting it started but I plan on having zoas and a frogspawn for sure.
cool ;)
Bearchumjs said:
Same way at my petco. I bought the tufa rock too. Lol! Try looking on Craigslist. You may be able to find someone willing to sell or even give you a couple chunks of liverock.

Yeah found another LFS who sells LR for 5.99 way better

Pufferlove said:
Hey have you guys ever owned an elegance coral? I think I may get one when I get my light and cycle ends.

Yep. They're beautiful but they can sting other corals around them. As long as you can make some space around them it should be doable but other LPSs are easier to squeeze into a 10.

Here it is

Attachments

• image-2148484898.jpg
    image-2148484898.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 131
  • image-1368664623.jpg
    image-1368664623.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 143
  • image-559064264.jpg
    image-559064264.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 157
Hey Guys went to my LFS today And picked up some Live Rock here is a Pic

Attachments

• image-271644643.jpg
    image-271644643.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 156
Nothing major. I'd paint the back of the tank a deep aqua blue or black. Also get yourself some more live rock.

That's about it! Tank is looking sharp!

Convict2161 said:
Nothing major. I'd paint the back of the tank a deep aqua blue or black. Also get yourself some more live rock.

That's about it! Tank is looking sharp!

Am getting a background soon and Definitly getting more live / base rock

Back
Top Bottom