New 125 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That tank is incredibly beautiful. Awesome job Capt!

oh my, it makes me longing to have a reef tank than just FOWLR

*jealous jealous*

Thanks everyone. :)
I'm starting to figure the camera out. I think the white balance settings I used for the actinic shots turned out pretty good. I needed my wife to help on that 1...lol. She held the piece of white copy paper against the glass while I played with the settings.

I haven't posted a FTS in a while. I just took this 1 and I think it came out pretty nice.

fts_1-09.jpg

Anthelia. Do you want some? It's free and I'm bring some to the swap for a few others.

Ah. No thanks. I'm not crazy about the stuff. In that pic it makes for a very cool look though. I just couldn't tell what it was.

Been a while since I updated this. I tried a few top down pics. Some came out pretty good I think. A few aren't exactly straight down because of where they are in the tank.

Mike Accardi stag (not exactly straight down)
top-accardi_4-09.jpg

a.prostrata
top-prostrata_4-09.jpg

porites.sp
top-porites_4-09.jpg

a.nana
top-nana_4-09.jpg

Tryee LE TriColor Validia on right, a.suharsonoi on left and a.aspera below
top-validia_4-09.jpg

a.sarmentosa
top-sarmentosa_4-09.jpg

a.tortuosa
top-tort_4-09.jpg

Thanks guys.
Nice!

Did you use a box?
Sort of. I used 1/2 of a HOB overflow. My camera barely fit inside. I couldn't reach the zoom and barely was able to reach the shutter button to take the pics...lol.

What I like best is the colors came out almost as true to life as possible. It's a whole diff look from the top. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom