New 14G Biocube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet! Will check it out soon as I get a chance. Getting kind of tired pulling it out lol.

Awesome! Just follow the directions literally. Only thing is, is that it might lower the oxygen level so I aimed the return nozzle up to the top to make some aeration.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No problem there, I normally have one pointed to the top anyways ;)

Pshh already ahead of the game! :D I now just need to get some more colorful coral in there and really make this thing pop!

Pshh already ahead of the game! :D I now just need to get some more colorful coral in there and really make this thing pop!

LOL! I feel ya there. The most colorful thing I have is my Monti and my Brain Coral.

That's what I was thinking! My lfs has a Labor Day sale where everything is 50% off so they have a trachy that's like 70 and would be 35. It's very tempting lol

That's what I was thinking! My lfs has a Labor Day sale where everything is 50% off so they have a trachy that's like 70 and would be 35. It's very tempting lol

WOW! that is a good deal. My LFS have NOTHING going on haha. That's okay though. I want to get the cyano under control first before I add anything else. not to mention my credit cards have run screaming from me :lol:

Haha that's how mine are! They won't come out of my wallet anymore and they hide in my drawer! So check this out too, my other lfs has this 14 gallon biocube set up. But look what's inside. Plus stock lighting ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409363606.396168.jpg
How is that possible?? And does that mean I can have one when it gets more established?

Tank looks so much better without all that red slime! lol

Looking good, just remember to keep up on the water changes so it doesnt come back. :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410031558.679586.jpganyone know what this thing is? I saw little puffs of cloudy smoke it looked like coming from it and I noticed that it kind of rises up and down and puffs out whatever this is? What is it??

That's actually the rim of the thing. There's this brown looking cover over it. It's really hard to describe and get a good pic

Okay thanks BigRed! Some guy standing next to me was saying how they looked like darth maul zoas and I was like at $36 for this frag that is highly unlikely lol

Back
Top Bottom