New 14G Biocube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn't look like A. microclades (strawberry shortcake). Maybe A. horrida. It needs to grow out a bunch though to really tell

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Okay cool thanks bribo! I'm finally getting my feet wet with acros :) so is a medium height spot with a random flow area good?

Okay cool thanks bribo! I'm finally getting my feet wet with acros :) so is a medium height spot with a random flow area good?

Should be fine

They look upset about something, maybe to much light?

I should probably acclimate them to the light since it's more intense

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Just got these guys today! Got a great deal on them, so looking forward to dripping them when I get home :)

Thanks Dave!! :) I have to get home from work and acclimate them still. They are sitting in the bag still floating :/

Thanks Dave!! :) I have to get home from work and acclimate them still. They are sitting in the bag still floating :/

Well dang...get a move on lolol.

Oh I definitely am lol! They should be fine in the bag right?

They should be. Heck when ordering online they are usually in a bag almost 24 hours.

Thought this was a funny picture! This baby brittle star found a home on a snail :)

Nothing new to report with the tank, still chugging along. Added a small shower basket to the tank and threw chaeto in it, nice little ghetto refugium :D so I did notice my little clown has these very tiny white spots on him but he's eating perfectly fine and acting normal. Any thoughts?

Nothing new to report with the tank, still chugging along. Added a small shower basket to the tank and threw chaeto in it, nice little ghetto refugium :D so I did notice my little clown has these very tiny white spots on him but he's eating perfectly fine and acting normal. Any thoughts?

Keep a close eye on him. Could be sand what color is his poop? Lol

Have not noticed lol, could they be some sort of cysts. I read clowns get them.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

So we have a problem. Turns out the clown ended up having ich and in turn the royal gramma got it. So I'm going to give it to the fish store to treat but I'm lost as to what to do with the tank :( please help

Back
Top Bottom