New 19G/72L Fluval Edge 3 FINALLY coming soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lach:
That's funny!!!

I wish. Started re-saving money to buy this thing, if it comes out... Plus based upon the costs of the other tanks they have been releasing, I worry it might be too much. I may just have to get other stand/cabinets for awhile.

Guess it is good I have been waiting so long for the SW tank version anyway, it seems I will need ~2x the capacity (40G) in order to keep the SW fish I am thinking of for the future.

Back to the planted tank version I guess. It is possible I could get something else before this one actually comes out. Been busy with other stuff right now so not too big of a deal to be honest.

Erm, I thought you were cutting back on tanks... (maybe it was areas with tanks??).

Yes that would be true... ROFL

2 tanks SW (combined) plus 1 pod growing tank = 1 tank stand sump set up = 1 tank

Like my math?!

2 nano fish tanks into 1 19G Edge 3 = 1 tank

1 shrimp only breeding tank (1)

1 Betta tank doesn't really count :angel: Right?

1 really large tank 72G now upgrade to ??? tripple digit gallon when I find it.

On the fence for a cool water or the Discus tank. Maybe both :eek:

5ish???

Maybe the final update...

Just for the heck of it, as I am needing a new tank and thought just maybe to check one more time...

Here is the response from Hagen/Fluval

"We thank you for taking the time to contact us.

In regards to the larger Edge 19g aquarium kit, last I was informed was Spring of 2018 which as we know has already passed as of last week. I am sorry that I cannot provide a better eta but we are not given that information until just before releasing to the public. I am not aware of why the item continues to be pushed back and delayed as we are not told. No further information is available unfortunately."

~~~~~~~~~
So probably never coming out with this.

Just thought I would share in case anyone even remembers this tank this many years later, lol!

advertising something they never plan to produce , doesn't that fall under that false advertising Claus . Sykes you out just for disappointment , sham on them

Attachments

• llk.JPG
    llk.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 442
ROFL!

Well I have seen a bunch of different tank types come out over the last couple years and wonder if they felt it was too broad / spreading too thin.

They produced a special series of these available for really special people /groups or something I really can't recall, it was around Europe all hand made, info from something I remember vaguely reading - YEARS ago, and they were given as prizes or gifts perhaps. A special color as well the number 35 sticks in my head but maybe it was even less like 20. Don't have time atm to look for it.

Mind NOT like a steel trap, more like a filter floss or mesh netting. HAHAHA

But seriously again, I am pretty darn disappointed, mainly that there was no updating regarding availability or a decision to not make it. It was rolled out big time and a focal point at the big booth in 2014. Being it was 19G I thought it would be a great size nano and loved the horizontal long tank for swimming nano fish.

Ah, but just a dream. Probably too much cost/complication in manufacturing.

Back
Top Bottom