New additions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkiggy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Almost all of show guppies have died in 40 g tank because of parasite (guppy disease) - what can my next CenterPiece fish be?? Danios not effected and Endlers live bearers not effected by deaths---
I have 15 Cory's, Pleco, 2 usd cat, Borneo loach, 1 male Betta.

Well, with a 40g, you have plenty of options!

Have you ever thought about instead of a centerpiece fish, perhaps a centerpiece plant with maybe a nice colorful school of fish instead? (not sure if you're planted? Sorry for assuming :))

In that size tank you could do 2 angelfish, pearl gourami, or rainbowfish for more color.

+1 on the pearl gourami i had a male and he was stunning! Really lovely color. Sorry to hear about your guppies:(

All planted . Grasses, ferns, Anubis , floating, - still have school if celestial danios still. Need peacefull fish. I had 1 beautiful cobalt blue angel and he got HUGE. Had to rehome. He picked on my other fish too.
I love angels. They get so big.
Aren't gouramis a little aggressive?? I like the Sun and Blue gouramis . They stay small too.
Ill probably get more danios. They won't pick on Betta and Betta won't pick on them.
My Cory's are my little loves. Gotta protect them too. Any fish goes after them and its time for an ocean swim.
@rivercats - I have a 29cube of rainbows!! They are awesome

Back
Top Bottom