new drop checker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JackBlasto

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, I like this so much I thought I'd post. This is really a quality drop checker. Made by Cal Aqua Labs. I KNOW they're expensive ($50) but it really is nice compared to the other one I have that is plastic. I keep the junky one out of view and this one is going in the show tank.

It's made of thick glass and just feels right. I'm not affiliated with the company at all. Just thought if anyone wanted a great drop checker and had $50 to burn it's worth it.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 53
  • photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 54
So, I like this so much I thought I'd post. This is really a quality drop checker. Made by Cal Aqua Labs. I KNOW they're expensive ($50) but it really is nice compared to the other one I have that is plastic. I keep the junky one out of view and this one is going in the show tank.

It's made of thick glass and just feels right. I'm not affiliated with the company at all. Just thought if anyone wanted a great drop checker and had $50 to burn it's worth it.

I have the one with the white piece in the middle, works good, but was a complete B! getting the drops in

Wow, yeah, I see what you mean. Getting the CO2 indicator solution in there was difficult. What I did was fill a little in and then blew like I was filling a balloon up into the rim of the device. Seemed to push the solution through a lot easier into where it needed to be.

Back
Top Bottom