New fish, I wanted to show off!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He said no, he said they sell a bottle of nutrifying bacteria that's 20$ and its supposedly really good if there is no chlorine or chloramines in the water
blahhhh profitmonger.. Any other stores? Offer him$5 for it? Aquarium clubs in the area?

blahhhh profitmonger.. Any other stores? Offer him$5 for it? Aquarium clubs in the area?

Nope not a single aquarium club for 45 miles. I offered to pay for it but he said no. I'm even going in to pick up 500 ghost shrimp for 30$ that should be enough to convince him!!!

Nope not a single aquarium club for 45 miles. I offered to pay for it but he said no. I'm even going in to pick up 500 ghost shrimp for 30$ that should be enough to convince him!!!
maybe just talk to him for a bit, explain your situation and just how helpful his bacteria would be, he's probably just apprehensive because if he gives you any nasties than he'll be responsible..

Don't ever call petco and ask for advice!!! I called and explained my routine and the lady said I need to only change 10% of the water!!! Thats not even enough to put a dent in the nitrites!!!

Ya, most Petco employees know little to nothing about good fish keeping..

I think all the bottled stuff is basically the sane, it's not actually bacteria, it's just supposedly what bacteria wants/ needs to colonize fast.. I could be wrong though..

I think all the bottled stuff is basically the sane, it's not actually bacteria, it's just supposedly what bacteria wants/ needs to colonize fast.. I could be wrong though..

I made a thread about it!!! It's labeled "whats the difference if any?"

That's the only pic I was able to get

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140301_194817.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140301_194817.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 86
Here are 2 more pretty good videos. Read what its about!!!

Vid #1 he was modeling!

Vid #2 he ate too fast!!!

Back
Top Bottom